1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free High Quality Design Work For A Few People Willing To Try My Site as an Early Adopter

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mycrowdsam, Aug 30, 2013.

Greetings from a fellow entrepreneur.

I am looking for a few entrepreneurs, marketers, business owners, bootstrappers, etc, looking for some free high-quality design work as early users of a new revolutionary crowdsourcing site: https://mycrowd.com

As an early user, you will receive a complimentary $25-30 of simple high-quality design work that you might otherwise outsource using a site like ODesk, Elance, or Guru.

Basic requirements for you:

1. Bring something you need designed or redesigned
    2. Be willing to watch a 15 minute demo from me.
    3. Provide some basic feedback after the fact.
    What you get:

1. Free design work from the crowd (a combination of hand-picked workers from Odesk and Elance).
    2. To try out a brand new platform being built to be the "Kayak of Crowdsourcing"
    Questions? Takers? Thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Sam

Edit : None of the workers in our site are working for free. I am paying the workers for this trial instead of you. This will change later when the site is launched.

mycrowdsam, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am not quite sure if I understand it right. Are you willing to do some redesigning work for free? I love free stuff. We have a video on our About Us page ( http://qwikad.com/about.php ), that I'd like to get redone. I pretty much want to keep it in the same vein, just need to remove the $ amounts from it and change it to something else. I can provide the exact text I want, if you agree to do it as a freebie. Thanks, Admin.

qwikad.com, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  3. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a little confused by it. You are paying freelancers to do free work for people posting crowd funding projects?

thefandango, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  4. mycrowdsam

mycrowdsam Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there @thefandango. Ordinarily, you would pay freelancers through the site yourself.
    In this case, however, as an incentive for some people to try the system out in our very early adoption phase, we are paying for the work ourselves.

Not related to crowdfunding at all.

mycrowdsam, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  5. mycrowdsam

mycrowdsam Peon

Best Answers:
    @qwikwad.com, I think we can do this. Can you pm me an email address?

mycrowdsam, Sep 1, 2013 IP