1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free hosted contact,subscribe,data gathering forms, for BETA testers (3 Months free)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by signorm68, May 19, 2011.

Partner and me starting new web service, and before we start accepting customers need last circle of beta testing.

Service provide hosted contact, subscription,newsletter,feedback and similar forms for collecting opinions, feedbacks etc from your visitors, in simple to use manner. We are looking for 10 people who are interested to participate in beta testing for some time (you don;t need to do anything especial just to use service, and if you find something that don't work to leave feedback) For that we will give you 3 months of free usage after we officially start (package worth is $19.95 monthly)

If you have more sites/blogs/personal pages/classifieds adds,etc and you need to collect, export, analyze all data on same place (some kind of your personal "all messages center") you may be right person for this, so feel free to pm with your email (which will be your user name, and we will assign you a password which you will change on first login). Forms are created and integrated in less than 60 seconds, and can be integrated directly in any site, all blog platforms, even you can use it to collect user responses from classifieds, personal pages etc,etc.(literary everywhere),

It is only important that you really NEED something like this, because such beta testers are what we need. If you are already paying member of some other similar service you are very welcome to free 3 months test drive.

So, again, interested people, PM me and be patient, I will respond and open account for you if we accept you as beta tester in 24-72 hours.

signorm68, May 19, 2011 IP