1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Live Teaching:)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bitcoin, Jul 4, 2011.

Hello all I'm new here but not to IM.

ME:

I have 5 years of internet marketing experience. I managed a team of over 22 people for a production company offline, worked in television and won an emmy in 2005 for NBC. I took all my offline experience and took it online managing a team of 5 vas, and 5 physical partners. We created Learnfilmonline.com a fully automated online film school. We invested over $10k in attending seminars and buying training programs like Jeff Walkers product launch formula. Also I managed a project where we created a membership site for a magician, got JV's and made $3K in 2 days. That site: http://www.secret.magicmez.com. Also my team picked up a major client that was on CNBC that was fun. Also worked on a TV pilot which was picked up Lions Gate then bought by A&E called flipping Vegas. And last I speak around the world and offer online workshops.

Ok enough about me. Reason I posted that above was cause in the business world we all like to know we are learning from someone with some street cred. I started this post because I want to give you guys some free live teaching of what I'm up to. Your welcome to post any questions or challenge me in anyway you would like.

I'm going to start with my first major project we started in 2009. Then I will update you to my current launch. My partners and I opened up a Film school in Las Vegas. And on top of being the CEO, I also had to manage our online marketing efforts. So we started with a basic site, and went from there.

6 months into it. Had 6 full time students, including a famous poker players girlfriend.
    How: My partner Ronald Arceo currently running http://tedxcalicocanyon.com/core/ a cool Tedx event in Las Vegas, heard about Jeff Walker. So we jumped on and bought his product launch formula. That changed are life forever.
    What: What we learned was how to really sale using email marketing, and how to setup a whole automated launch.

Closing:
    Just for today I will continue my stories and give much more information. I just want to know if this is ok in this forum? And if you guys are ok with this? Then I will keep coming back, and updating you all I have learned.

Thanks again for your time. :)

bitcoin, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  2. Bogdan Anastasiei

Bogdan Anastasiei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think your teaching sessions would be extremely useful for all of us. :)

And now, let me "challenge" you with a question: how would you promote a mobile website design service? Both online and off...

Bogdan Anastasiei, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  3. bitcoin

bitcoin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks buddy I appreciate it. Mobile marketing is huge and only getting bigger.

Offline: Ever heard of 90210 it's a new MLM type text marketing service. I highly suggest getting into this it's called izigg, , you can start mini networking groups, and workshops at coffee shops in your area. I've seen this work wonders for folks.

Online: Create the wheel with a blog, facebook, twitter. Twitter has a text to this number function which also helps with text marketing. Also jump on sites like fiverr, and create videos on youtube. Videos are the best way to get the word out. Create fun cool mini movies, and talk about your service. Remember it's all about branding yourself.

Work more on branding your service, and with time the magic will happen right there.

bitcoin, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  4. AwptimusPrime

AwptimusPrime Member

Best Answers:
    Question: What is the best option for a newbie just getting into IM. Please discuss methods that do and do not require investment.

AwptimusPrime, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  5. bitcoin

bitcoin Peon

Best Answers:
    AwptimusPrime,

Thanks for taking on my teachings. First things first is you want to find something that you love? So let's chat about that? What are some products that you would love to create? Or do you just want to be a web designer, launch expert, coach.etc? This will help me on putting you on a focused path.

bitcoin, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  6. AwptimusPrime

AwptimusPrime Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a college student on summer vacation so honestly I am just trying to make a few extra dollars. I do not want to take the time to create a site or anything. Just looking for quick money with little or no investing. So far I have been doing article writing and some smaller tasks. I'm looking for a credible site/eBook for guidance on a better method.

AwptimusPrime, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  7. bitcoin

bitcoin Peon

Best Answers:
    AwptimusPrime,

Your not going to like this but there is no fast way to cash. It's all about building yourself up through trial and error. If you had funds you could grab a clickbank affiliate, buy a list and try selling on it. But the best way to make it in this business is to build your brand up. good Luck.

bitcoin, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  8. bitcoin

bitcoin Peon

Best Answers:
    Questions?

bitcoin, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  9. bitcoin

bitcoin Peon

Best Answers:
    IM is a crazy world doing a totalmastermind group on skype. Add me skype id totalmastermind. We do a mastermind every Monday at 10am PST time.

bitcoin, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  10. seosangrai

seosangrai Active Member

Best Answers:
    It requires a lot of time to teach someone. Its not a simple art to teach.

seosangrai, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  11. mackjack

mackjack Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,
    Welcome to this forum site. here some thing special for you. where you can get

mackjack, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  12. mackjack

mackjack Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

more information about your query.
    \

13. mackjack

mackjack Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

more information about your query.
    \

14. mackjack

mackjack Peon

Best Answers:
    hi kwll

hello

scxcx

15. mackjack

mackjack Peon