1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free program that can convert SVG to ICO?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by thing2b, Mar 4, 2008.

Does anyone know of a free program that can do a good job of converting a SVG file into a vista compatible ICO file?

thing2b, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  2. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not, but I would like to take the liberty of posting the best Mac icon image converter I've found.

Under Linux, you can use SVG or PNG as icons, Under mac, you need to have an ICNS file. The best program to convert an image format to ICNS is Pic2Icon.

As for windows, as far as I know, there are photoshop plugins available, but I haven't used any windows since XP so I'm certainly no authority on the matter.

Best of luck to youall, icons are something I absolutely love. Oxygen and Crystal Project icons are the best out there. Innovati!

innovati, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  3. kingrobot

kingrobot Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a tool at http://eisbox.net/iconvert/ that can convert svg icons to windows ico and mac icns. It seems to do a pretty good job.

kingrobot, Apr 12, 2008 IP