1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[FREE] Social sharing ads/ backlinks for facebook, Pinterest, twitter, linkedin etc

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by inamon, Jun 13, 2012.

Hello everyboy.
    I am presenting you a giveaway here that none can deny.
    If you are suffering from penguin, panda or peacock (yes, I mean whatever comes next from Google) may be you can count on some social sharing links. Google gives value to backlinks when they are shared by the author and the links are echoed by mass people. If they come from world's top sites like, Facebook, Pinterest, twitter, Linkedin, Google plus or digg it means something.

How to claim?
    Please no posting of urls here.
    Instead create a free social sharing campaign here > http://shareyt.com/addsite.php
    .. for any platform I've mentioned above.
    Write your shareyt username in your reply to this thread and I will endorse you with some free advertising credits.

With the free advertising credits you can get free facebook likes, pinterest, twitter, digg and stumbleupon followers, youtube views and Google plus one votes etc.

Its free and fun for all..

inamon, Jun 13, 2012 IP