1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Webinar – Which Content Management System (CMS) is right for your company?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by appstacks, May 6, 2010.

Hi Everyone,
    Most of the time I have seen in different CMS discussion forum, people are looking for best CMS for their sites, most of them are not having sound knowledge about content management system, A webinar is designed for all those who are organizational leader, technology team leader, or anyone else trying to figure out how to get the most power, flexibility, and value out of their website or web application.

Thursday, May 20th at 11:00 am EST Join the AppStacks team for a review of the leading open source Content Management Systems (CMS) on the market today. Learn about the leading solutions, the extensive free components that are available, how to get fully supported versions of them, and how to make them work for your company or organization.
    The webinar will last approximately one hour, and is free of charge and open to anyone interested in attending. Register online here:
    www2.gotomeeting.com/register/997865226

Last edited: May 6, 2010
    appstacks, May 6, 2010 IP
  2. rockjadon

rockjadon Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Appstacks,

That is good!
    I am going to signup here, I don't want to miss this opportunity. I have many question in my mind about the same, hope it will help me
    I need to sign up here http://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/997865226 for my booking???????
    Thanks

rockjadon, May 6, 2010 IP
  3. appstacks

appstacks Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you have to sing up at the same URL.
    Thanks

appstacks, May 6, 2010 IP