1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Word press and premium word press themes at one site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by shamfeen, Jan 15, 2012.

hello , i am developing something a combination of both free wp themes and premium wp themes my idea is that the free section will be own designed and developed themes whereas the premium section will be from other renowned word press themes site like elegant themes.com, themeforest.com etc my questions are will it workout for me and how i will be able to offer such big themes monsters to put their themes on my site.................... plz help me out any body

shamfeen, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  2. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    If I was you, I would start by doing theme reviews and earning affiliate commissions. That will allow you to generate some cash and traffic up front. Once you have established the site and it's visitors - than start your directory and begin charging. Your not really going to be targeting the major sites themselves so much as the designers who sell through them. Designers will want to advertise with you to increase traffic to their designer in hopes of selling more.

5Twenty, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  3. shamfeen

shamfeen Peon

Best Answers:
    so you mean to say that i should start writing on my blog about different themes and get user reviews first, and how can i get paid of this please explain you are opening my eyes i bit more

shamfeen, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  4. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure thing. I would start by reviewing themes that offer an affiliate commission. This way if you turn someone onto a theme you earn a spiff for doing so. You can also do advertising banners, the little 150x150 ads, and link those to your affiliate accounts. You can also advertise hosting. I know we have Terack hosting that offers 20% commission on a customers total revenue for 12 months. You might also try advertising extensions too.

5Twenty, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  5. shamfeen

shamfeen Peon

Best Answers:
    can you name a few affiliates commission themes sites to whom i can approach and start reviewing there themes as i am really new and confuse and don't know the ins and outs please if you can guide me in steps what i need to do to do such

shamfeen, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  6. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do a search on google for Wordpess Themes. You will get hundreds of sites, and most will have an affiliate program.

5Twenty, Jan 23, 2012 IP