1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

freelance sourcing for electronic products in shenzhen

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sweety6271, Apr 16, 2012.

Ive been based in China for several years, now living in shezhen running sourcing company. As most of you probably know SZ is the electronics capital of china so we can easily source anything for you in terms of electronic products i.e. tablets, mobiles, laptops, phone & computer accessories, at very competitive prices.We can help you find the best products to sell on ebay, amazon, your online store or high street shop.For those currently buying on Alibaba or DHgate we'll more than likely be able to give you better prices on both products and shipping than what you're getting through your current suppliers.Additionally if youre interested in developing new products or customising existing ones we can also be of assistance in helping you source good factories and helping you through the production process.If anyone of you are interested in this, please kindly contact me. My MSN: sweety6271 at hotmail

sweety6271, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  2. geminileen

geminileen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx regarding the information you have posted.
    I revealed one reputed Sourcing Agent in china named Shenzhen Sourcing Agent run by Aileen Hwang.We have been working with Aileen from few years & have established good relations with Aileen Hwang & her colleagues.
    Working with Aileen as suppliers rendered us a fruitful outcome & devotionally saying that Aileen & her company together helped us to achieve our ultimate organization goals.
    A heartiest thank to Aileen Hwang & her team.

Testimony:

Aileen Hwang has a vast experience in working as a sourcing agent, corporate translator, buying agent for corporates and business groups from United States and Europe in Shenzhen,Guangzhou, China. Contact for Services such as Chinese translator, chinese interpreter, business buying agent and business sourcing agent in China.

Regards

geminileen

geminileen, Sep 20, 2012 IP