1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancer: Good country to set up bank and PP/MB in?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mannyC, Aug 12, 2010.

Hi

Im a freelance developer that travel alot and live here and there. Since my work is going ok i was wondering if anyone know of a good country to set up a bank account plus paypal or moneybookers in so i can have a reliable cash-out "chain". It needs to be a bank where foreigners can start accounts easily (with debit/credit card and manageable via internet) and where either of the payment processors can verify accounts etc. I guess ill need a real address (and not a hotel) in the country to verify all the stuff.

So, anyone know a good place for this? And what my requirements would be. I was thinking Hong Kong perhaps - anyone from there who can tell me about how difficult this process would be? Is there perhaps a service provider who could solve this in some country? (Maybe buy a shelf-company somewhere with low administration and everything in place?) I have citizenships in two European countries and live in a third right now, i currently pay taxes in the country i live in but would gladly swap for somewhere else.

Volume is a couple of thousand USD / month

Im open to any suggestions or solutions!

mannyC, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. teamaguilar

teamaguilar Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can try India,both pp and MB are used there.
    Just have some legal things that should be taken care off.
    I can help you out in this case.
    Reach me via PM.

teamaguilar, Aug 14, 2010 IP