1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancing Questions

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MiletNZ, Oct 4, 2010.

Hey all, I'm looking into jumping in to Freelancing but just have a few questions. Have been reading a few sites lately but doesn't really cover it all.

How do you all go about getting paid? I couldn't afford to have the odd client just not pay up and since I am in New Zealand, a lot of my work would be international clients - meaning I probably couldn't get it sorted with lawyers/debt collectors or what ever.

Just out of curiosity, what do some of you charge per hour for your areas of work?

MiletNZ, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  2. LasseKohau

LasseKohau Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mile, You should use a paypal account, where you invoice the customer up front, eventually 50 % of total amount.

It depends on the work, but freelancers charge from 2 dollars a hour to 60 dollars - depending on work and skills.

regards, LASSE

LasseKohau, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi MiletNZ,

Just ask your client to pay full amount before you starting to work on the project.

Charge is depend on your skill,you can charge more if you have many portfolio.

mentos, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  4. MiletNZ

MiletNZ Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help guys, how do you survive when you can't find any work?

MiletNZ, Oct 4, 2010 IP