1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From Europe, setting up office in Asia suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xtube, Feb 9, 2011.

Hi,

I work for a company in Europe and I have gotten a go ahead to set up an offshore office in Asia.

We are looking to hire people fulltime and to begin with we are looking to hire about 10 people for developing. We will set up an office and have our own management and people will work for us.

Our main language is Python and we do realtime programming for the web (think google instant). Therefore we need top notch Python programmers, these programmers should be able to think freely and solve problems and should also be able to adapt and learn new programming languages quickly.

We also need Iphone App developers, Facebook App developers and people who are great front end implementers.

I have been looking at Bangladesh so far as I have roots there and understand the country, however I do not know if I will find the competence I need in Bangladesh. Could anyone give me a headsup as to if I will be able to find what I need in Bangladesh?

I am open for suggestions all over Asia but the manpower price / office / broadband has to be reasonable.

Who can help me? Who can give me suggestions? Who wants to work for us? Who can help us find the right people? Which countries should I try establishing in and why?

Those are my questions to you, hopefully I can get some of you employeed.

Regards

xtube, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  2. desperateboy

desperateboy Peon

Best Answers:
    India will be best option because qualified and intelligent people you can hire at reasonable cost.

desperateboy, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    The redtape in setting up office in India have to be considered. Also labor costs in India has escalated a lot. You may find it easier to setup in countries that are just developing such as Myanmar.

wisdomtool, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  4. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    India won't be cheap for ever, India is ranked as one of the fastest growing emerging markets so everything over the next 10/20 years will increase in price.

Seqqa, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  5. trajik

trajik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look in madagascar all charges it's lower of india

trajik, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  6. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why Asia and not Eastern Europe for instance? If your company is European it would be easier (nearby + no well known asian problems).

super, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  7. ljpolicarpio

ljpolicarpio Member

Best Answers:
    Best bet would be Philippines. It has overtaken India in terms of outsourcing.

ljpolicarpio, Feb 18, 2011 IP