1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From Thoughts To Action

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vitaly Makarkin, Feb 28, 2011.

Hello everyone,

I want to share some thoughts and ideas. I'm not a very young beginner in internet matketing, I made some positive revenue from my tests as well as I spent some money on ppc, ppv, social ppc, SEO, outsourcing as well as I have some ideas about how to make money online.

Right now I'm working at a day job, in Siberia. It is an engineer profession. So it's little bit different from internet marketing stuff. But one of the my goals is to meet offline with a lot of internet marketers around the globe. So I see that become an internet marketing expert is to good way to make this happen.

I found that those people, like Ed Dale, GuruBob (Robert Somerville), Dan Raine, Frank Kern and a lot of other people have the same thoughts about what is going on in the world, actually in my opinion.

So my plan is to connect with several people at the same level like I'm. Have their personal blog, 100% understand how is The Challenge techniques works, have a real projects based on The Challenge techniques, and want to create and share the thoughts with members into our groups as well as creating a new projects and help with advices, like in my last example I bidded on one offer on oDesk and have a few expirience to how to communicate with people.

And creating the same projects and support each ones projects, like this is doing the masters mentioned before.

If you have any thoughts and dreaming about something same like you are, you're welcome.

ps: to make this thread more LIVEly and put some unique content to this Awesome forum I'll be happy to talk you here other then tet-a-tet =), BTW both ways are appreciated.

Vitaly Makarkin, Feb 28, 2011 IP