1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Front page displays all bold in modules.rest of pages display normal?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by billk43542, Jan 7, 2009.

I'm using Joomla 1.57 JA_Purity Temp. Experiencing a strange glitch on my frontpage. Site can be seen here...http://www.lunchfinderz.com. All modules on my front page have reverted to strong type as though they have been magnified. All other pages on my site are normal??

I've checked and triple checked for open tags or omissions. Compared my dir files on server with originals in Joomla 1.5 zip using MS Frontpage. Cannot find the glitch? This occurred a couple days back after changing background color by modifying template.css. When replacing mods in template.css with original lines I still get same result on my front page. Help Please!

I copied my Index.php file on server and compared it with original also and cannot find the culprit.

billk43542, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  2. big-idea-guy

big-idea-guy Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems to be the style, or template.css

If you would like, markspixel can take a look at it for you

big-idea-guy, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  3. billk43542

billk43542 Peon

Best Answers:
    Problem resolved!! Found errant line of code in my banner module. Thank you for the suggests!

billk43542, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  4. billk43542

billk43542 Peon

Best Answers:
    Resolution: Process of elimination..disabled each module one at a time until page returned to normal. Pinned it down to the banner module which had an errant font code. Thanks again for your response!

billk43542, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  5. big-idea-guy

big-idea-guy Peon

Best Answers:
    thats good, good luck with the site ;)

big-idea-guy, Jan 8, 2009 IP