1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funky Multimedia Advertisement - How do they do it?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by mark1, Jun 21, 2007.

If you have the proper plugins and you have a fast enough connection a guy should come out of the Headline and start talking...

Visit: http://www.15kin7days.com/15K/

I was just wondering if anyone here knows what technology are they using in the video to make it appear like on the page? Is it camtasia? Is it simply a transparent video placed over the text? If it is - how do you make a video be transparent?

Anyway, I've never seen this before so I thought it might be a snazzy idea to remember for use later on...

mark1, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  2. almondj

almondj Peon

Best Answers:
    It was most likely a guy on a green screen they recorded. He talked and did his show. The editor blanked out the green screen behind him to make it transparent. Exported it to flash, saved it, uploaded it to his web page.

almondj, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  3. mark1

mark1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks almondj...

I'm not really familiar with Flash, but is this setting of transparency an option in the software just like when you're setting up a transparent gif image?

mark1, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  4. Mirage

Mirage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mark1,

It is the same idea.

Mirage, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  5. ansi

ansi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's that there hollywood magic my friend. honestly though, almodj was likely right on this one. it's not very hard to do if you know what you're doing. just like extracting a subject from a background but in video instead of photoshop. i'm not a video editor anything but i can guarantee that this is how it was done.

ansi, Jun 24, 2007 IP