1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny errors with Vbulletein

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by James'78', Mar 22, 2007.

High I run an IT/webmaster forum using VBulletein. I am having an issue where when I edit a post I start getting loading errors, such as missing images in the header and other places. I aslo receive a 404 error sometimes but not after refreshing the page. I am sure its an issue with the hosting server as after its starts happening it isn't limited to this site only but also other sites I have hosted on the same server. The problem will last for a few hours and then clear up, only to return each time I edit a post. I am totaly confused. Has anyone had experience with this or have any advice they can suggest. - Thanks in advance -

James'78', Mar 22, 2007 IP
  2. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    who's your host ? have you emailed them and asked support.

Brandon Sheley, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  3. James'78'

James'78' Guest

Best Answers:
    Ya I have talked with em about it to no resolve though, I'd rather not mention there name.

James'78', Mar 22, 2007 IP
  4. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    I'd say guys at vBulletin.org are the best people to ask for a clue to this problem. I've had vBulletin troubles in the past and sometimes it turned out to be bugs while other times issues were caused by database server problems.

Clive, Mar 23, 2007 IP