1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Games Exchange, Crowdfunding & Advertising

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PenBillam, Nov 23, 2013.

HI
    I am in the process of setting up a games exchange site that keeps the value of the games real and values the initial cost of the games, unlike high street stores that have no shame in offering £9 cash or £13 trade-in for a game 3 weeks old that they still sell for £44!

I aim to offer a fair exchange for like for like (game age) for £6 inc return p+p

My problem is funding - I will offer genuine site advertising in place of any gifts offered on my crowdfunding page which started on Friday 22nd via Crowdfunder Uk.

I see plenty of requests for links across many forums and all links or site adverts placed throughout my site www.thegamescreche.co.uk will last for a full 12 months - with a detailed receipt for your records. Once the site is up and running you can choose the section of the site you would like to be on.

So - if you need any advertising whether its games related or not please email me to let me know you are going to pledge so i know your name and then visit the crowd funding page http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/the-games-creche-games-exchange/ and choose your pledge amount. Pledges under £100 will get a small banner advert link direct to your website that will stay for 12 months, pledges above this will get a larger graphic ad that you can change 6 times a year if you so wish.

Thanks Pen

PenBillam, Nov 23, 2013 IP