1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GameSiteScript - adding games

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by peppies, Mar 9, 2006.

Can any of you experts out there please help? I recently bought 1000 flash games for my arcade site and I could not find a way how to upload them all at once into my database. All I've got is a thumbnail (.jpg) and game (.swf) files for each game. Is it posible at all? Your help is very much appreciated! PHPmyadmin is not my best friend by the way.

peppies, Mar 9, 2006 IP
  2. alaweb

alaweb Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to generate some SQL statment, according to the names of the games, and if the game files are compressed you will need some unzipper, the program that could do this is simple, I can help you
    mail at : alaweb1@yahoo.fr.
    write : arcade game in the subject.

alaweb, Sep 3, 2006 IP
  3. Mr. Websites

Mr. Websites Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will definitely need the .SQL file that should have been included within the game pack you purchased. If you have this file at hand and can upload the games/images to their respective folders, I can update the database for you. Contact me via PM if you find my help necessary.

Mr. Websites, Sep 5, 2006 IP