1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

General Business Ideas with Outsourcing?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mal129, Jan 23, 2011.

I am a Westerner working in SE Asia. I have 50+ good employees and students who wouldn't mind the additional income. They all have intermediate English skills and are computer literate, but not posessing any technical computer skills. They are all familiar with email, social networking sites, filling out surveys, and other simple online tasks.

They work on an equivelent now of about $1.50/hr. What can they do online to make a little extra income? I don't mind setting it up for them to help them out as long it as doesn't take up too much time on my end.

Any ideas and specifics on where to begin?

Much appreciated everyone.

mal129, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Data entry is the only option ..
    Should try freelance sites/promoting service in forums/site showing services ...

But it's not that simple to get clients ... and data entry has so many fields from copy/paste to researching lists etc ...

w3bmaster, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  3. feshusband

feshusband Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think data entry is there only options. I have employed workers from the Philippines with similar skill sets and they did other things for me i.e. emailing, research, etc. They could submit articles, set up accounts. You should check this a similar broads to see what kind of work Internet marketers are looking for. I saw a post the other day where a guy was looking for a team of assistants. Once I remember where I saw that I will PM the information to you.

feshusband, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  4. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    make them write articles for your sites , make a forum and pay them to post for you

FireStorM, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  5. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    bring them under you in good network marketing company and show them how to market the business and the service in social marketing and
    free forums. So they will make money and you will make too.

f5mtadas, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  6. carol.prime

carol.prime Active Member

Best Answers:
    ask them to do some seo related works and article writing. I think that would be a good idea.

carol.prime, Jan 25, 2011 IP