1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Generate insane attention to your website with myspace layout grabber

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by manilodisan, Dec 27, 2008.

With this script you will be able to grab layouts from myspace members. This is a great tool for generating traffic and interest for your website as we all know how popular and searched these tools are.

The myspace layout grabber features a very simple design just to make it easier for you to integrate it into your own website.

Script page: http://areaphp.com/webber/index.php/call/blogs/posts/single/6

manilodisan, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  2. AlbertMARKET

AlbertMARKET Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link, I might consider the script, however has anyone used Myspace before for generating tons of traffic to their website or blog? Just wondering and should I start using Myspace to generate traffic? Thanks.

AlbertMARKET, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  3. manilodisan

manilodisan Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody can tell where from should you start but I can say one thing for sure and this has nothing to do with my little script presented here: Myspace has a huge potential. If you have what they're looking for you can bet your site is gonna be the target of a huge traffic. The only problem is the competition which spotted this niche long time ago but hey, this is the internet...you have to make room.

manilodisan, Dec 28, 2008 IP