1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Generating traffic to non-profit site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Startrek, Oct 16, 2011.

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to create a new site to raise funds for non-profit organizations. The site would also have a forum for users to discuss. It will also be creating awareness about different issues affecting the society.

I am looking for ways to get more traffic to the site so people can start chipping in to help. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks

Startrek, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  2. Lovemycharity

Lovemycharity Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Startrek,

We (Love My Charity) are a website to raise funds for non-profit organizations. We are getting traffic by doing
    SEO for our website.

For more and more traffic you may start SEO for your website. Using SEO techniques your website will get more visitors from search engines.

Lovemycharity, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  3. Startrek

Startrek Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi :)

We do have SEO in place. What we do need is for people to post content on the forum to keep the activity going and also for volunteers to do social work.

I wouldn't mind paying authors writing about different environmental issues, and community related issues to gather support. I would like to know if we could hire volunteers to help build websites and participate in it?

Thanks.

Startrek, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  4. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make backlinkings from other popular non profit sites.

jhardy2008, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  5. PatrickC

PatrickC Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to other volunteer and non-profit forums and sites. Comment and network with others who would be interested and direct them to your site.

PatrickC, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  6. PerdanaCantiQue.com

PerdanaCantiQue.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looking other sites with have same niche and ask them for banner exchange/ link exchange... :)

PerdanaCantiQue.com, Oct 20, 2011 IP