1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

German Web 2.0 Sites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sultanofseo, Dec 30, 2009.

I'm in search of German Web 2.0 sites like Squidoo, Hubpages, Flixya as well as some German article directories where I can publish German content. Anyone got any lead? Thanks.

sultanofseo, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  2. Organs

Organs Peon

Best Answers:
    Mister-wong is from Germany, I think you can try that.

Organs, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  3. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm right now in the process of creating such a list for my business. We might be able to help each other, so get back to me.

right now I can tell you if you are looking for article directories there are not that much in germany but you can find quite alot of bookmarking and pressrelease sites ...

Sensei.Design, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  4. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    mister-wong is the biggest social bookmarking site in germany but i'm not really looking for any social bookmarking site. i'm looking for web 2.0 sites like squidoo and hubpages where i can publish my own article. i found few free blogs like blog.de who dont allow affiliate links in the article and blogage.de who deleted my blog after publishing (maybe they didnt like my affiliate links either).

chk your PM. willing to share intel :)

sultanofseo, Jan 1, 2010 IP