1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Cash For Surveys

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jack_123, Oct 28, 2012.

[h=3]Hi, I'm Gary Mitchell. This is my story...[/h]Everyday when I wake up I make breakfast for my daughter and drive her to school. I usually work out and run some errands before I head back home to get to "work".
    It's hard to even call it "work" though, because all I do is give my opinion on products and web sites and I get paid CASH! Companies need our opinions to make their products better so they can make even more money and will pay very well!
    The best part is that ANYONE can take paid surveys. It doesn't matter if you're young or old, man or woman, or what language you speak! You WILL get paid for your opinion!

jack_123, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I did online surveys as an affiliate in the past, and yes, it can be quite profitable. In this economy this can be a real boost to the wallets of some folks.

qwikad.com, Oct 29, 2012 IP