1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Free Site Hosting and Free domain with w3egy

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mark zero, Nov 29, 2013.

After long time of searching for cheap hosting and buying domain i found hosting company w3egy.

they offer free site hosting with many features and cpanel and you can install wordpress or joomla too easy from the host cpanel script.

for free host you can point your domain .com or net etc etc.... to their nameserves
    can get free domain too .tk free for 1 year
    the free plan is 1gb space and 50 gb Bandwidth and free sub domain too if you don't have domain.

10 gb space and 100 gb bandwidth the premium cost only 50 cent/month which mean 6 $ per year for limited time after you sign up use the hosting plan to premium and put the Coupon Code W3EGYBOOST.

here is the site http://www.w3egy.com
    its good to start your site for free and test it without paying any money its great for newbies like me so i shared it here to be useful for who want to have site and start business online without money in pocket.

hope i did help some of you to get their own website hosting for free.
    if you have any other site for free hosting or cheap please share it in replay
    good luck for all

mark zero, Nov 29, 2013 IP