1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Huge Free Traffic From Youtube

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by onlinearnings, Oct 6, 2009.

Article from: Online Earning Guide

Article based: Get Huge Free Traffic From Youtube

Youtube is the largest video sharing site to date by google, with the most traffic and the highest amount of users on video marketing. Just following the guide on Youtube marketing for getting more traffic will help you a lot even out of this.

Step 1: Find a product or CPA offer with a wide general appeal like dieting, politics etc.

Step 2: Go to the Google Keyword research tool and look for related keywords

Step 3: Look for high search volume terms with youtube videos on the first page of the search results and bookmark the videos

Step 4: Make a short video using Powerpoint or its free Openoffice alternative, which is informative, but keeps the watcher curious for more (it should MAKE him curious) and suggest more information behind a link

Step 5: Upload the video under various names and respond to the videos you have bookmarked. Have an affiliate link in the description.

For more youtube guide, please read:

Quick And Best Guide To YouTube Video Marketing

Rinse and repeat.

onlinearnings, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. Mary42

Mary42 Guest

Best Answers:
    YouTube has been the revolution in the Internet for sharing videos covering different topics. There are 24 hours worth of video uploaded every minute on YouTube making it the second largest search engine in the World. It has become vital for business to gain market value over the Internet and YouTube has the right mix with its varied topics.YouTube has a reputation of being the place to look for funny videos. It is the second place to go after probably ‘Googling’ it. Most videos generate a one-time audience response, as very few people look for the same video again. Since YouTube plays such an important in search results and ranking, it cannot be overlooked.

more details on http://blogs.position2.com/importance-of-youtube-in-generating-online-value-for-business

Mary42, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  3. nusratfans

nusratfans Peon

Best Answers:
    You people are very right.. But we should use this massive advertising media honestly with our spamming. Deceptive video marketing will definitely badly affect the benefits of this free media platform.

nusratfans, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  4. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think ppl are much smarter now and can see through spams. nusratfans - I agree with you.

bigcat1967, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  5. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been posting videos on youtube for over 2 1/2 years. During that time I have posted over 300 of my own home made videos targeted towards hiking, camping, hunting, gardening,,,,,.

Youtube is my forums #2 source of targeted traffic and my 5th highest source of traffic. At one time youtube sent my forum as much traffic as yahoo.

~kev~, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  6. newyorkshopping

newyorkshopping Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't believe in huge free traffic from youtube unless you found a real buzz for users. But, I must admit that it brings you traffic, reasonably.

newyorkshopping, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  7. mixing

mixing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube is excellent for getting some traffic. But if you want to be a power/expert social marketing expert you need to be hitting everything, not just youtube. Don't just dab into the market, capitalize on it!

mixing, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  8. fbwebmaster

fbwebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    video marketing is surely a good way to promote your website and services. As far as i think all you need is to make a good video that explains your services comprehensively and does not lets the user dose of :)

fbwebmaster, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  9. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    The only thing about youtube to me it is a real pain creating a decent video worth uploading. I mean a decent one is very time consuming. I guess text / image more traditional advertising is faster and easier. But I never really had much patience for creating videos. If you do great, it probably can be a decent market campaign.

gameutopia, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  10. grabow

grabow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is time consuming but well worth it. I have experimented a lot with YouTube and the best results I have found come from "cliffhanger" videos. This is where you tell half the story and drive the traffic to the second part which is on your own, monetized, site. Not a new idea but works well.

G

grabow, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  11. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had some good traffic from Youtube in recent months by getting someone to do some videos for me as i dont have the time to do them myself but any extra traffic has to be a bonus.

Mega B, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  12. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with that type of strategy is when you get caught all your efforts get washed down the drain. Why not just build a brand/reputation and sell your own stuff. I do this with YouTube and get a ton of traffic for specific niches.

internetmarketingiq, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  13. Ectomorph

Ectomorph Active Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube is a great way for getting traffic. I usually upload a vid atleast once or twice a week. Makesure you put annotations with your site's link!

Ectomorph, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  14. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Usually, how much time you put into something, the more you get out of it. Making a good video is time consuming. I could spend 6 hours filming, editing and uploading a video. But, when I am done that is going to be a good quality video with some good information.

It might be "faster", but youtube is going to reach a more targeted audience then hoping people find your pictures on google images.

It all goes back to how much time you want to put into a project and how dedicated you are. Making good quality videos on a regular basis is not for the faint at heart, or those looking for a quick fix. If your going to go the video route, get ready to spend hours upon hours learning the video editing software, filming a lot of footage, editing, encoding and finally uploading. Just the encoding and uploading of a one of my good videos takes 2 hours.

~kev~, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  15. ranamubashar

ranamubashar Peon

Best Answers:
    By youtube we can get huge traffic from all over the worl just besause of their immense users.

ranamubashar, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  16. russlyon

russlyon Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an awesome success story! Thanks for sharing, seriously.

russlyon, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  17. desperateboy

desperateboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Now video marketing is good way of making brand reputation and youtube is the good web portal.

desperateboy, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  18. nusratfans

nusratfans Peon

Best Answers:
    Now when youtube has one Billion Visitors (1000000000 Visitors) it is a great source of your target visitors. But one must be targetted and avoid spamming.

nusratfans, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  19. Jim McAnally

Jim McAnally Peon

Best Answers:
    Spamming and honest in the same sentence. How amusing.

Jim McAnally, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  20. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    For video promotion, let the video be relevant to your site.

joelchrist, Oct 20, 2009 IP