1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get HUNDREDS of MySpace Friend Requests a DAY!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by irunbackwards, Jan 4, 2007.

Well I've known about this for a month or so, but I saw a post over on sitepoint from the owner of FriendFury that their system is going to be revamped and this trick will be fixed... so it might as well be shared.

This method can REALLY get you hundreds of friend requests a day, every day.

Maybe you've stumbled upon these MySpace "Friend Sharing" websites, where users submit their friend id and add other users to accumulate "points" with are then converted into adds on their own MySpace profile .. users can accumulate even more points by referring people to the service. Well recently it has been made known to me that on some of these websites, like FriendFury and FriendStorm, can be manipulated!

Please leave comments directly about the article on the blog!

Read the Blog Post: MySpace Marketing - Manipulating FriendFury & FriendStorm

irunbackwards, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  2. Austars

Austars Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, I posted this on these forums in one thread where someone was trying to sell that "secret". What bollocks.

Austars, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  3. irunbackwards

irunbackwards Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but most people don't know that it isn't limited to these two sites, you can use friendcraze, ssfriendship, and spoof "points" on all of them.

irunbackwards, Jan 5, 2007 IP