1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting 360+Thousand Targeted Visitors To Your Site Daily. Is It Possible ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PeterK1, Nov 30, 2012.

Hi there guys.

Trying to increase traffic to my site has been no easy task. I eventually gave up the ghost on trying to bring back my old site and MY NEW SITE has finally appeared on page 1 but only for various keywords. In time it will eventually come up for everything else but I need something fast that is also targeted. I'm tired of waiting weeks on end. I've been doing my own SEO for 8 years now ( and a lot of what I know is thanks to Brian from my early days ) and I've seen some serious ups and down as far as Updates from Google, especially with their latest updates which crashed all my sites and I've been having some serious issues getting them back on page1.

Even when I was on page 1, I never saw that much traffic in terms of 100's of visitors or thousands mostly because of the industry that I'm in and that I'm mostly trying to target locally here in Sydney. My Adwords account got suspended so I had no choice but to learn SEO. Thankfully I came across Brian with Commission ritual and my page 1 domination with over 1500 keywords commenced. Well, those days are gone for now thanks to the massive shift in algorithms.

I stayed on page 1 for about 6 of those years until my sites crashed. I had to build a totally new site with a different domain and it has started to appear on page 1 for various keywords. Trying to increase traffic to my websites hasn't been an easy road let me tell you

I have to admit though, the only time I saw loads of traffic in an INSTANT ON ACTION was when My Adwords account was running. Too expensive these days. I had loads of unique visits until it got suspended. Never the less, what I'm trying to say is, paid advertising ( although I and many of us don't like it ) seems to be what gets loads of traffic in an instant without the headaches of SEO and I'm seriously considering looking back into it. I found this guy who's name is Vic and he reveals traffic methods that gets massive targeted traffic to any website you might have. If you are looking at expanding your horizons and want to have as many open channels as possible, for anyone who owns a website like I do with my detailing business, I suggest you look at this. I've had a look at his videos which show how to get traffic in hoards and are free on the web and basically showed me over his shoulder what to do and what sources to use.

Unbelievable stuff. If you own a site or sites, this could be something of interest to you. Each to their own conclusions and what actions you may take but I'm seriously thinking about giving this a real go because I've seen the videos and they are genuine and considering how easy it is, It's worth looking at the videos if you want fast traffic to your site. SEO has been a hard slog for me and I wouldn't mind something different. Absolutely free videos. Nothing to lose. The site is http://www.htatraffic.com . Just copy the domain into your URL bar. If you own a site, watch the videos and see what you think. I'd like to get everyone else's opinions on this as well. I like to share whatever I find and I'm seriously considering following through on this as an extra channel on top of my SEO.

Cheers Guys [​IMG]
    Peter

PeterK1, Nov 30, 2012 IP