1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Automatic News Script on Website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by 16keane, Jul 27, 2008.

Hi all,

I am designing a new website but i really dont want to do much work to the site as i just want to build up the front page.

I was trying to find out, is there any news script which are sports related which can be added to automatically feed news on part of the site?

Its soccer realted btw, i am a bit of a novice but anything would be a great help.:)

Example is

if i wanted http://news.google.co.uk/news?oe=ut...wn&hl=en&q=manchester+united&btnG=Search+News

selection of these stories to appear on my site how would i go about doing it automatically?

16keane, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  2. Cobrabid

Cobrabid Guest

Best Answers:
    use "carp", then u can have any feeds you want too..

Cobrabid, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. 16keane

16keane Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry mate im a big novice, any more information regarding that? I just dont really want to update the site on daily basis just want the articles to appear on there.

If its possible for the article to appear on like another page in my websites template but if this is not possible and it links to the source that is fine too.

Cheers

16keane, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  4. 16keane

16keane Guest

Best Answers:
    http://www.unitedlinks.co.uk/

Alrite that site above is the perfect example of what i am trying to do. Get a number of websites and jus news appear automatically in that format. But i want to add even more sources

Does anyone know how i can go about doing that?

Cheers

16keane, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  5. Joseph S

Joseph S Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why dont you use Gregarius? Need more help? Drop me a PM and I can help you or install it for you.

Joseph S, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  6. jawahar

jawahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    jawahar, Aug 5, 2008 IP