1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Paid

Discussion in 'General Business' started by oo7ml, Nov 28, 2014.

Hi,

Can anyone advise of a good invoicing / payment system that i can setup on my website.

I often get calls from my clients asking me to make changes to their website. Some of these changes are minor changes whereas some of them can take a full day, or up to a week to implement.

I often find myself chasing my clients for payment AFTER the work has been completed.

I'd like to implement a system whereby i can raise an electronic invoice and then explain to the client that i work from an order list, which is based on paid invoices.

I implemented a similar system for a client before using - https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-invoice - however it seems over complicated and bloated, and all payments need to be made through PayPal.

I'd rather use a credit card system using Stripe etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated, thank you.

oo7ml, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  3. O-D-T

O-D-T Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful when choosing your invoicing system, at laest if you are from Europe. Many systems are not compatible with EU legislation. After some bad experiences, we had to implement our own system to fit our needs.

O-D-T, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  4. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use paypal invoice system. You have to integrate the paypal api's in your website.

Naina S, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  5. oo7ml

oo7ml Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, i'd like to move away from paypal.

I would like to direct clients through my website. I was thinking of just using WooCommerce and creating a product and sending the link to the client.

oo7ml, Nov 29, 2014 IP