1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gif transparency help

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by tke248, Feb 17, 2007.

tke248, Feb 17, 2007 IP
  2. gringo

gringo Peon

Best Answers:
    if u open in phtoshop under "help" there is an export transparent image. I use that. Pic 2 icon is a great free wear to then make icons and images suitable for the dock etc etc hope this helps

gringo, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  3. phacker

phacker Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest thing to do is design your stuff around the background. If it's a gray design on a gray background, then the little dots aren't white specks anymore. But the most professional means is to design in vector. That way you can scale and modify your drawing to fit any situation.

phacker, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  4. siu00as

siu00as Peon

Best Answers:
    To get rid of the white specs around your gif, when you go to 'save for web' in photoshop select the 'Matte' setting and set it to the color that you use in the background where your placing your gif.

siu00as, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  5. ramakrishna p

ramakrishna p Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Copy and upload this image to overwrite the present logo.gif. The size and green background gradients matched to fit the location. If you need .psd file PM me.

[​IMG]

ramakrishna p, Feb 18, 2007 IP
  6. tke248

tke248 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the suggestions, I am using the one that ramakrishna made thanks!!

tke248, Feb 18, 2007 IP