1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gigbucks seller account problem! HELP!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by souljer21, Sep 2, 2012.

I have earned some money at Gigbucks and waiting for them to clear. I have money in my account balance as well. Suddenly yesterday when i tried to log in, i get this error message 'Your account has not yet been approved'! I have incoming messages from potential customers and i can't log in!!! I have messaged support immediately, and marked it as urgent but guess what? They never responded so far. They usually do within 24 hours!

PLEASE HELP!

souljer21, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    wow, as if your first 4 messages regarding this wasnt irritating enough.

try to send them another message. if it doesnt work out, (or EVEN IF it works out), may i suggest you look for another platform to work on? fiverr is good, but support is retarded and virtually non-existant. im not intimately familiar with what else is out there.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    matt_62, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  3. goodboy133

goodboy133 Member

Best Answers:
    Gigbucks is a scam. Try ficerr as the guy said. Concerning fiverr support, they have improved much of their customer support.

goodboy133, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  4. souljer21

souljer21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great that the 4 messages irritated you because i was trying to get the message out to as many people i as i can and looks like it worked. Lol. Anyway i was with Fiverr in the first place but i got banned for a reason which was not true. When i tried to explain, they just kept repeating the same thing! I had balance in there. After thr safety period, i sent them a ticket but was ignored. That is until now. And for the record, i was a very frequent shopper there. Maybe all this micro job sites are just out to cheat people.

souljer21, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  5. GOTOGuy

GOTOGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    actually fiver has decent customer support, and if you're a long time seller they tend to work with you.

GOTOGuy, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    my experience is different. maybe they have changed in the last 2 days. who knows. for the record, i have sent a message to support, 2-3 months ago? still waiting for a response.

Ill give them $5 if i get a reply before christmas.

matt_62, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  7. souljer21

souljer21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Honestly, Fiverr has the worst customer support from what i saw. I am not going back there again. Yes, they only support long time sellers.

Anyways, update on my Gigbucks account issue, I got a response explaining in detail why i got that error. I was suspended for selling a software against their TOS. They gave me a warning and reinstated my account. This is great customer support. IF it was Fiverr, all i will get is 'Sorry we are unable to reinstate your account at the moment. Please contact us again.' again.... and again.

souljer21, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  8. GOTOGuy

GOTOGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK, Maybe I'm wrong (only selling for about a year or so) and they do infact have the worst customer support,
    but they do get the most traffic out of all the micro job sites.
    So I prefer to have sales as oppose to none, and maybe get a slap on the wrist from time to time (so far so good)

GOTOGuy, Sep 4, 2012 IP