1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good automated workflow tools?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Edna Welburg, Aug 8, 2023.

We've been swamped with customer inquiries and order processing, and it's becoming a challenge to manage everything smoothly. At the last meeting, I pointed out the need for automated workflow software to streamline our processes. Something that integrates with Asana preferably and works well for Sales teams. Which workflow management tool do you use and would you recommend it? Thanks!

Edna Welburg, Aug 8, 2023 IP
  2. Gavin Anthony Wilson

Gavin Anthony Wilson Banned

Best Answers:
    Absolutely understand the struggle you're facing! Based on what you're looking for, there are a few tools that could potentially help. I would recommend looking into no code automation tools like Outfunnel or Zapier. We are not familiar with coding in my department, so opting for a no code tool was a must for us. We went for Unito eventually because it offers two-way integration (and by the way it integrates with Asana).

Gavin Anthony Wilson, Aug 9, 2023 IP
  3. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks! I searched for no code automation solutions, found a helpful source listing the tools you mentioned and a few more. Definitely looks promising because I can tell you coding didn't even cross my mind and it is not something I am super good at. Looking at the pricing and pros/cons, I think I'll narrow it down to three and check with the rest of the team. The two-way integration is actually quite tempting. I read about the option of connecting Google Sheets with Excel which would make our reporting a lot easier. So I am leaning toward that one. Again, I really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. Seems we'll be able to improve more aspects than I expected.

Edna Welburg, Aug 9, 2023 IP