1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good Free eCommerce Web Store?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by zac439, Aug 14, 2009.

I've been looking at a few, and I was aware of a good one: osCommerce. I looked at a lot of their examples, though, and found none of which were very professional.

I took some time to look at other free sources and wasn't too impressed.

What does everyone use? :confused: I know there are some free ones with my cPanel...

Basically I need something easy to modify/skin..

zac439, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. caffbaff

caffbaff Peon

Best Answers:
    it depends on my needs as to what i use.

any site that needs a lot of products and professional layout and design i use magenta magentocommerce.com its a very nice cart and comes in a free and a paid version. i have always used the free version myself, and paid for clients.

The cart i seem to end up using the most seems to be ejunkie though.
    for 67 day free trial use this code: EASYE-JUNKIE

you wont need to give payment info till 67 days is up so it should be enough time, make sure you use coupon otherwise its only 1 week free.

nice things about this is you can design your website however you want then just copy and paste your button codes. They also allow you to sell virtual goods such as ebooks, they will generate expirable links for you.

ejunkie is best in my opinion if your selling virtual goods or have a limited number of products.

i have used over the years zen cube etc.. they are ok but they just dont work for me. i used them mainly due to fantastico and them being autoinstallers.

caffbaff, Aug 14, 2009 IP
    zac439 likes this.
  3. zac439

zac439 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that. I left some green for you.
    E-Junkie looked the best in my opinion, but their pricing structure just seems silly.

I'm still undecided at this point. Will look forward to others sharing their experiences too.

zac439, Aug 14, 2009 IP