1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good software marketplace?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nexter83, Jun 3, 2013.

I was hoping someone can give me some advice. My company bought too many licenses for a marketing software and I’d like to try to sell it. I’ve talked with the company and they said I can sell it and transfer it. Does anyone know some good websites that I could sell/list it on? I’m not allow to list it on many forums (including this one) because it is against their terms to sell non-exclusive software. However, I was hoping to get some thoughts on a marketplace for software?

It’s never been activated so it is brand new. Hoping someone can help me find a website to list it.
    BTW, please don't ask what the software is, I don't want to get in trouble for trying to sell it on this forum. :) I really am just hoping someone can offer some advice.

nexter83, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. socialappzone

socialappzone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am surprised they would not refund for the mistake.

socialappzone, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  3. nexter83

nexter83 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, we waited too long. (past their return policy) We had good intention of using them but ended up not needing them all when we did get it implemented.

nexter83, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  4. socialappzone

socialappzone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ebay? It is basically un-used software. Or classifieds in Marketing forums such as Warrior Forum etc

socialappzone, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  5. nexter83

nexter83 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks socialappzone. I listed on eBay yesterday so hopefully that gets some action. I'll look on Warrior to see if they have a section that they would allow me to post on.

nexter83, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  6. Sterling Media

Sterling Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many free software submission websites such as C net, Amazon, ZDNet etc.,
    You can prefer such software submission sites. I am not sure whether your software is a downloadable one. It would be better
    if you could specify niche of the software which you own . Perhaps this would help you to even more better responses from the
    forum users.

Sterling Media, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  7. awebd

awebd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ebay i guess...but not sure they allow now or not...check anyway

awebd, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers: