1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

goodbye

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by szynka, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    True, affect is different and I guess that influence would mean changing someone's mind and opinion etc. But don't we change our minds on certain things thruout our lives?
    I think I do.
    There are experiences we make which do alter our believe system from time to time.
    I think certain things do influence us subconsciously even when we don't want them to.
    It certainly does depend on your personality to what extent it does but I think we are all being influenced to some degree.

Blogmaster, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  2. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    I think you were just influenced! :eek:

noppid, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    possibly by both side :D

Blogmaster, Apr 30, 2005 IP
  4. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Actually my original statement was 'your children are your only crack at immortality' I stand by that. Mistrel makes a goint point but blood is thicker than water, as I have said.

When I know I have a bunch of children on this planet I live in them and in there children, children's children, etc. That's simply the way I feel about it. Because of that I do have children...the more the better. I love them all dearly and see myself in them everyday...for better or worst :D.

Homer, Apr 30, 2005 IP