1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google acquired Aardvark (A new Social Network) Really Interesting.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by shreeonlinejobs, Jul 29, 2010.

Aardvark was founded in 2007 and they released a beta version of their social search by 2009. Now, it has been acquired by Google and finds a place in Google Labs. Its super-efficient network provides quick, helpful answers to all your questions. You can begin by signing up.Most of the Aardvark questions are answered via IM and at some instances via email.

Try It:- I tested it by asking question

My question:I want to drink coffee, But i dont know how to create it, please help......

Answer by Aardvark community:-do you have a coffee maker?

My Answer:-Yes I do have

Answer by Aardvark community:-measure about 1 heaping Tbsp of ground coffee beans per 2 'cups' of coffee (cups on the machine measure). put the grounds in the filter, pour water in the top, turn it on, and voila, you'll have coffee.

Answer is given in 10 min.

So simply a great service.

Idea behind Aardvark:-A search engine is what we revert to, in order to find answers to our questions, questions that range from travel related queries to the-best-valentine-day-gifts, and books to white papers. But every time you sit down in front of your PC, you think of a keyword or a group of words that you would be required to key in, so that relevant information is returned. Search engines do not have the capability to understand an entire sentence and it becomes difficult at times to specify what you really want. And the solution here is provided by Aardvark.

shreeonlinejobs, Jul 29, 2010 IP