1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google and Oil are the only things up!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Apr 24, 2005.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    anthonycea, Apr 28, 2005 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Incorrect. The article I took time to find resources on and dispute, has not a single thing to do with Dick Cheney. I could be wrong, but I don't even recall mentioning his name.

My dispute of the article is using the very people that Palast stitched together for a run-on article. Only two actually make any claims of secret meetings. Either they were lying before, or they are lying now. But one way or another, they are lying.

Palast article receives no credibility because it has none. Not withstanding the actual content which is extremely lacking in any evidence to back up claims, it's poorly written and names are dropped without making any claims. It's a poorly written article and the very people he references have clearly said 180 degree opposite information. It comes complete with time frames to note how close events happened THEN, to what they are saying now.

GTech, Apr 28, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    Why do I need to see an oil chart to discuss the comments I made regarding Palast's make believe article?

GTech, Apr 28, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Looks to me like he is one of the few members of the press that has balls and he also did his homework GTech :eek:

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    What homework? There is none. A few paragraphs thrown together, two people that make a claim, whose comments are completely different just a year before. The time frames don't match up, the comments don't match up. Either they were lying then, or they are lying now, but they are lying. And those documents? CBS did a better job on their documents than those.

And yet despite clear evidence that the two making claims had completely different stories just a year or two earlier, you are ready to rush out and accept it?

Yea, ok :)

GTech, Apr 28, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers: