1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google buzz

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by levyorit, Feb 12, 2010.

as a social site
    how can we use google buzz as a marketing tool to bring clinets / visitors to a site?

levyorit, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Make posts related to or linked to your products? news?

FavouritesBlog, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  3. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen people advertising their sites/services blatantly... all the time by just inserting their links/images in the post itself. I would advise you to use your mind more creatively to tempt your followers to come to your site... again and again!
    Write and share good information with your followers while dropping in your links...only occasionally!

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  4. sebatheepan

sebatheepan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if you're going to be using Google Buzz, obviously, you'll be making contact with people you've had dealings with before. I'd tread the waters very carefully as to not drown them with links and advertising. Use it wisely, just as Twitter. Give something and you'll get something back.

sebatheepan, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  5. silent_1

silent_1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed with sebatheepan. Majority of us are seeing google buzz as good opportunity for advertising your businesses etc. But again rule would be the same 'more wisely you use this channel more returns you can expect.'

All the best!

silent_1, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  6. delamuerte

delamuerte Peon

Best Answers:
    Buzz related apps are already showing up and seem to be following the same behavior as twitter.

Just yesterday I followed Mashable and Techcrunch via their new Buzz buttons and today I have a bunch of new followers who went in via those sites and auto followed everyone.

Not sure how Google is going to treat mass follow behavior moving forward, but it seems to be shaping up as the same type of marketing methodology as Twitter.

Seems to be moving ahead faster than expected, way faster than Wave, so I would jump on it if I were you.

delamuerte, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  7. seoexpert28

seoexpert28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same like you use twitter for traffic

seoexpert28, Feb 17, 2010 IP