1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google is always Disproving my Ads

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by danish001, Aug 20, 2023.

Hi Everyone I am stuck. One of my Client is running a travel agency. He provides services like Visa Air ticket tour packages and more. I have created text ads and as well as Call ads in google ads. When i am using words like Visa, Tour, Package Travel to Europe and More my ads are getting disapproved always. It shows me that a government certificate is required and your domain must be linked with the government domain.
    Some one help me with.

Thanks & Regards

danish001, Aug 20, 2023 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share your client's website please?? because i am not using VISA but tour, safari, wildlife, travel etc. for one of my client to run PPC and its going on without any issue. Seems like Google is noticing something else and thats why rejecting your ad campaign.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 21, 2023 IP
  3. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do they have a government travel agency license and have that referenced in their Google business account?

phoenixtropicals, Aug 23, 2023 IP
  4. Keith Wright

Keith Wright Peon

Best Answers:
    I came across a problem like this recently while running an ad campaign. I wouldn't call myself an expert but I did fix it. I would suggest finding keywords that are in the same search intent (think more of what a person actually wants in the end). I noticed certain words in some niches are "blacklisted" I guess so I'm assuming Visa, Tour, Package Travel to Europe, words like these would be way to easy to make money from (I haven't figured out a better reason yet lol) but I assume the same in the niche I was running my ad in. But I did get my ad running by switching my keywords but keeping the same intent. Hope this helps.

Keith Wright, Nov 13, 2023 IP
  5. miamiii

miamiii Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help

miamiii, Dec 22, 2023 IP
  6. saleelm03

saleelm03 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems like your Google Ads are getting disapproved due to policy restrictions related to the nature of the services you are advertising, particularly in the case of visa services and potentially other travel-related offerings. Google Ads has strict policies to ensure the safety and reliability of the advertisements displayed on their platform.

saleelm03, Mar 10, 2024 IP
  7. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    It must be something that is not fit with Google policies. I can advise you check out ad networks as a Google Ads alternative. They are more permisive and flexible and you get the same results, if not better than Google.

ultra_sweet, Mar 12, 2024 IP
  8. sunny sophia

sunny sophia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your client provides legitimate visa or immigration services, they may need to get certified by Google. This involves providing the required documentation from a relevant government body. You can start the certification process by contacting Google Ads Support or through the Business Verification section in Google Ads.

sunny sophia, Oct 9, 2024 IP
  9. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi i am Dubai i use to face the same issue most of the time if you are running ads on visa related keywords your Google ads will dissapproved or sometimes your account will also get suspended. So do not use visa keywords in your ads. Keywords like schengen visa, visa services and more. So Don't use this kind of keywords.
    Thanks

danish001, Oct 9, 2024 IP
  10. indiarummyapps

indiarummyapps Peon

Best Answers:
    You just need to delete these banned words as required.

indiarummyapps, Oct 15, 2024 at 4:16 AM IP
  11. lesseo

lesseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you've solved the problem. The text Google uses here when removing the ad posting is not descriptive. And they do this all the time.

lesseo, Oct 17, 2024 at 4:33 AM IP