1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google & Verizon Joint Venture to Regulate Internet: Conspiracy of a Monopoly?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by EbenPagan, Aug 12, 2010.

Alright...

I don't why internet marketers or online business owners don't discuss this topic because it can be the end for some people to ever become successful in online business & commerce.

Verizon & Google basically want to apply the standard regulation found in newspapers, radio stations, TV channels, Sports channels, News Channels & magazines onto the Internet...

They basically want to turn the Internet into media controlled & used by only a handful of corporations who can afford to pay Verizon a premium to feature their website/online presence into the "Premium Internet"...

Google & Verizon are also clearly lying about having net neutrality. They say they are but that is complete bs.

I also think Google has been completely lost in it's own inflated ego...

They believe they own the internet. Same with Verizon. What they don't realize is that the internet was & is never meant to be like TV where people dictate what programs you may watch & you decide based upon a selection.

NO! That's not how people want or need the internet to be like. When people get on the internet they want to explore everything that there is to explore.

Their are two different types of regulation. One type is safety, quality & protection. Another type is CENSORSHIP...

And censorship is what I believe seems to the hidden interest and agenda of over-valued & over-credited Google & Verizon.

Google "CEO" Eric Schimdt talks about how anonymity and privacy are not the same thing. That really shows you the true agenda behind the company.

What I also believe is that large corporations are finding it harder and harder to compete with online business owners with no money and business is being transferred more and more onto the internet.

This is BAD news for them because businesses would then only survive based upon their actual worth to the consumer not by some egotistical over-inflated value of company that's only surviving because all it has is some large capital to unfairly suppress others from competing who would otherwise take them out of business by their competency.

Please think about it...

Because this may very well be the end for a lot of people starting out. Although, I also believe that their business model/idea may very well FAIL because the internet got popular due to it's neutrality & it's vast & almost limitless information.

Someone may start back the classic internet.

The FCC has currently backed down from approving Google & Verizon. They want Congress to decide and Congress are full of scums.

I predict this sad proposal will go through... But I also predict their communism will fail them.

EbenPagan, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. GCM

GCM Peon

Best Answers:
    IMHO, I think Google has become way to powerful aquiring companies left and right. I doubt the congress will approve it however then though it a majority of democrats rather then Republicans.

GCM, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. EbenPagan

EbenPagan Peon

Best Answers:
    They've also started to seek Government permission to distribute electricity.

Only a government institution should be allowed to distribute energy such as electricity.

So they basically want to control the internet & computer content as well as control the energy source powering it.

That much power almost always results in corruption.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
    EbenPagan, Aug 12, 2010 IP