1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google vs Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Unique.Suren, Jul 7, 2012.

1. mehmal

mehmal Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is better than Google because Facebook is the community site and popular among many professionals.

mehmal, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  2. monkeytrj

monkeytrj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really like Facebook, the comunity is very big and the earning poential doesn't have limits!

monkeytrj, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  3. Pixon

Pixon Peon

Best Answers:
    For my part, Facebook is among the most perfect podiums meant for networking-both in my opinion together with skilled professionals. Facebook stands out as the legitimate gem relating to all-round internet marketing together with marketing web. Facebook comes with on line markets the fact that will let you collection an individual's services and products without charge. It's a wonderful way to increase being exposed. Facebook’s most effective bonus is certainly that this will let you establish a network. The quality of everyone a small grouping individuals who are always powering everyone, and tend to be lenient with studying an individual's sales message. Prepare regarding people’s the wall surfaces, be affected by your opinions, together with teach him or her to each other.

Pixon, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  4. hoaden5

hoaden5 Peon

Best Answers:
    2 months equal the per every 1 local hero

hoaden5, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  5. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Both google as well as Facebook are equally for online marketing through their own promotion techniques.

promowebeveron, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  6. 1kaday

1kaday Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your objectives.
    It seems like everyone is on Facebook but if I want to look for a solution to my problem, for example "How to succeed in exams" I will Google it. Maybe then I will go to Facebook and talk to my friends about my problem or about the websites I've found.
    So you see, you need to use both properties to promote your business. You can't put all your eggs in one basket, and each one of these online properties is equally important to you.

1kaday, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  7. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is better..:)

mrb1129, Aug 29, 2012 IP