1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoogleFriendConnect.com - The future of social networking.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by PlateFish, May 30, 2008.

I thought I'd let everyone know about this upcoming social networking addon for your site that will seriously spice up the interaction between your visitors and yourself. This idea is going to be great for any blogger out there. For a quick rundown on what you can do with GoogleFriendConnect, check out this video.

You can sign up now for some sort of exclusive beta package.

PlateFish, May 30, 2008 IP
  2. Tobidotman

Tobidotman Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I heard bout this on BBC News site in the Technology section. At a first glance i thought it would be good but since they are only going to make it available to certain webmasters, I discontinued my interest.
    This basically means the majority will ahve to wait around a year to use this while the people who get it first will reap the benefits....:(

Tobidotman, May 30, 2008 IP
  3. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    If you have a decent website I'm sure they'll let you use friendconnect. Go to their website and fill out a form. It only takes two seconds. I can't even use friendconnect seeing as I have a forum, but in a few weeks when I get a blog running it would be very useful!

Sucks they aren't making it availiable for everyone at the same time, you're right.

4. seo_kate

seo_kate Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it a good thing that even you will be able to interact with your customers and now you don't need to manage a separate site for it. I even sent request for it.

seo_kate, May 30, 2008 IP
  5. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the future of social networking until they are sued by Google for infringing on their copyrights...

seo4china, May 30, 2008 IP
  6. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure it's part of Google...

7. Darkness

Darkness Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol it's owned by Google.

Darkness, May 30, 2008 IP