1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

got social accounts , how can i get followers and relevant users

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by amircx, Aug 19, 2011.

hi, i got a blog about web developing and internet and i plan to publish a notice every time there is new article once a while , i subscribed to many social netwroks and add them to sendible.com , what is the best way to get pepole to my list in order to spread the articles to more pepole?

amircx, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  2. bbrian017

bbrian017 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you need to look for a community that will engage your blog and care about what your writing. Being the owner of a large social network you will have to put some work into this. Build your brand and build relationships.

bbrian017, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  3. christat13

christat13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you connect to people first and then hope they will connect back or is there a better, faster way?

christat13, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  4. amirwebdeveloper

amirwebdeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    is there is exisitng service or website that can point where is the most high value and popular forums to participate and find a users that related to such a topic? (my blog is about internet programming, for example)

amirwebdeveloper, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  5. thetechtalk

thetechtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post something on you blog about your social networking sites. Also, subscribe or follow similar sites so that other people with the same interests see you and follow you.

thetechtalk, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  6. amirwebdeveloper

amirwebdeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    but where i can find the strongest communities to spend the effort there? is google blog search is a good tool for that? there is more alike?

amirwebdeveloper, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  7. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Join a community that most suits your target audience. This has to be done very carefully. Put some effort into this and establish your brand name. It will take time but once you start getting visitors, you will see that it will be worth it.

unknownpray, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  8. SEO Bounty

SEO Bounty Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely post your blog on social networking sites and target your audience!

SEO Bounty, Aug 30, 2011 IP