1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Graphics, logos and others - Have a L@@K. :)

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by CU_Designs, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

Just a very small showcase of my work that I added to my blog and I'd like to have your comments to those who dig my style. :)

1. Visit my blog: CLICK HERE.
    2. Post your comments about my work using the comments box found at the bottom of the page (also, feel free to add a link to your website with your design work on it, if you have one).
    3. Click on the any of the three links found just above the comments box to view and comment on more of my work.

BTW, you do NOT need to log in, register or anything on my blog in order to post your comments. So post away. ;)

Thanks. :D

CU_Designs, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  2. wildsway18

wildsway18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found a graphics site too. You can download free photoshop psd templates and more its at gtempl.blogspot.com, google it.

wildsway18, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  3. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for commenting Wildsway18!

If anyone else is into designing and has blogs of their own or online art galleries of their work, please post a comment on my blog with your link (and please add a comment or two about my work along with it - ;)). Looking to connect with other designers on my blog. All are welcome to comment even if you aren't a designer.

Thanks.

CU_Designs, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. Exnie

Exnie Active Member

Best Answers:
    the first sheet isn't too good... The second has some all right ones but the security bunny looks like its got a porcupine up its A**.

Exnie, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  5. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Isn't too good? Mind explaining that?

First off, it's not a bunny -- hehe. It's a combination of animals including a bunny which is why I put it was a bunny like animal (keyword like). You slightly see correctly regarding the porcupine but it's not UP its anything. Not sure you understand the concept but that really doesn't matter (it does but not that much) as I'm wanting comments on the design aspect of it. UPDATE: After reading your comment to try to get an understanding of your point of view I saw your comments regarding other people's design on the forum so far. So my question is, who's work do you find better than just "alright"? It seems you don't like anyone's work too much so far. By your posts on other threads you come across as if you MIGHT be a designer or have some knowledge which is cool. I would be interested in seeing some of your work as to see what it is you do think is better than just 'alright'. As its sole purpose is to help me and others see your point of view since your comments so far have been vague. So please post samples of your work. Thanks a million. :)

Anybody agree with Exnie? Please do post and explain your comments as it would be most useful. Otherwise there would be no point in commenting. So please take the time to explain if you agree with Exnie. Thanks a bunch. Also there are more than just two sheets of design on my blog. ;)

Also, if you don't agree with Exnie please state that also.

Thanks. :)

CU_Designs, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  6. bnandika

bnandika Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't get the message of #1 pic, is it a turtle or ant or ?? but I like the characters of your #2 pic

bnandika, Sep 9, 2007 IP
  7. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    bnandika: I put a description below it. It has many messages, but the subeject of those messages are all about money. :) Thanks for liking the second sheet of designs.

To All: Please remember there are two more pages of designs to look at. I decided to add the links to them at the top of that section (should have done that before -- hehe). Enjoy and feel free to comment as I'm wanting to see just how many people don't like my work versus those that do here on this particular forum and why. So comment away. Maybe I can create a poll.

UPDATE: Everyone who's interested, please go to my poll and vote:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=470197

Thanks!

Mods can close this thread. Thanks.

CU_Designs, Sep 9, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.