1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Great & new ideas for a blog/website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by santigwar, Feb 6, 2014.

This can help spark some new ventures for DP people out there - let's list some of the new, viable and upcoming trends right now.

I have some topics that i've been exploring for some months now and i'm going to share you two of them.

First, the smartwatch - yep, the new gadget that's getting relevant these days. Smartwatch keywords and tld's are being bum rush lately, get some already!

Second, is the 3D Printer - you know what is it already.

Now, what's your idea? Pay it forward brotha, today you, tomorrow me :D

santigwar, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just follow: http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends

The problem with the trends is they are hot today and gone tomorrow. Who will be talking about smartwatch, for instance, in 4-5 months? We don't know, but probably not too many people.

Updating a blog with what is trending on Google may or may not keep that blog on the cutting edge, since everyone is doing it.

qwikad.com, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  3. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed with Qwikad! go and look at http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends

razashah, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  4. exodia

exodia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think smartwatch is a good topic because smarthwatches are not just fads-those things are still going to evolve.For example Apple is coming up with one that monitors your health( so the rumour mill says). Wearable tech is the way. So Id say blog blog blog.
    Just for for fun sake you can start blogging about Apple Glass or iGlass just in case apple makes it :)

Bitcoin is another term you can add to your list. As much as they is all this hype not a lot of sites have been able to explain bit coin in layman's terms

exodia, Feb 6, 2014 IP