1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Group of Sites

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by rebelhk, Feb 6, 2012.

I have a group of websites that will be updated from templates and will need to be uploaded to the servers. The sites are based around :CharitySecurityMusic RadioBusinessSoftwareSocialThis advert will also be placed in the design area as all sites will be tied together. Backlinks and relationships between will be very important. Totally there are between 10-14 sites. I DO NOT expect these all to go to one vendor. Sites are PR0 to PR4 in rank and are not listed in google. You will be responsible for the production of the site placement and the full meta tagging system, high level backlinks and positioning of these on the site, recommending adverts and the inclusion of social media connections. All MUST be legal as we will not accept infringing on any user policies. I will need to see a full example of your work on live sites. When you PM please indicate your per day rate, your availability and how many people you work with. If you do not have feedback, then sorry, please do not submit.Look forward to receiving your posts.

rebelhk, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. Johnmark702

Johnmark702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing informative post

Johnmark702, Feb 6, 2012 IP