1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest posts submitter - is it interesting?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by serverbox, Sep 11, 2015.

Hi.

I'm thinking about idea to make web tool (website), which allow user to submit his post\articles to hundred or more blogs, which accept guest posts.
    It's not spam tool, but for help for webmasters to made this goal as quick as possible.

Can it be interested for webmasters, seo-proffies, etc?

serverbox, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  2. palmfanatic

palmfanatic Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there ,
    I am certainly no SEO expert , so sincere apologies if I get this wrong but as I understand it google wants unique quality content .

Now if your submitter was to send the same post to 500 different sites , then surely the sites in question would or at least could be penalised by Google.
    If this is the case , and as I say I could be wrong but if this is the case then I don't see what value or benefit this would have to the site owner.

In fact it could even be very detrimental to their ranking within the search engines.

Do your research before you invest a whole lot of time on this project, after all isn't that the reason copyscape and its ilk were made to ensure that didn't happen

Sorry if this wasn't the answer you wanted to hear

Regards

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 11, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In my openion, this is a good idea but it need careful attention towards making it most natural as possible.

Mr_Kumar, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  4. Luwis

Luwis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good idea. However submit to hundreds of other websites using tools is a high risk. Whatever you call it, using a tool can be at risk of being spam. You should have a limit to submit so that looks natural.

Luwis, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  5. Vagesh Sharma

Vagesh Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    sites will be penalize by google if you submit same content in all different blogs.

Vagesh Sharma, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  6. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ...unless it's a single post license...make the app where the blog owner has to claim the post, then nobody else can.

wwstewart, Jan 15, 2016 IP