1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[GUIDE] How You Can Make Big Money Importing From China/Asia & The Rise and Fall of My Empire…

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Clear Presence Media, Feb 21, 2013.

Hi fellow DP'ers :D

I recently wrote a series of posts on my experiences running an importing/dropshipping business and how I would do it again. I thought it would be helpful for anybody on Digital Point considering going into outsourcing / importing / dropshipping / whatever.

I hope it is ok for me to share these on DP. If not, please let me know and I will delete/modify this thread.

Here is an excerpt from the article (I would post the entire thing here, but it is a bit long due to how comprehensive they are) -
    Click here for the full guide -

How You Can Make Big Money Importing From China – The Rise and Fall of My Empire…

I got an incredible amount of questions after this article went viral on Reddit, so I made a follow-up guide.

The follow-up post is focused specifically on finding a good product to import and sell.

Though my last article did help a lot of people, I got a TON of questions from readers asking how to find a good product to sell. Out of all of the questions I got, 90% of them must have been asking for help with some part of the product selection and buying process.

What this means is that I failed to explain this part of the process well enough in my last post; which is terrible, because that is the most important part!

Though I answered everybody’s questions as well as I could, there were undoubtedly many confused people who did not have the time to email me or comment.

I decided to put all the responses I sent to fellow entrepreneurs together and craft them into a (hopefully) beautiful Step-by-Step guide, which you should all know by now I love.

So without further ado, here is the Step-by-Step Guide on How To Find a Profitable Product To Sell…

Click here if you want to see that -

Step-by-Step Guide on How To Find A Profitable Product To Sell

Hope you guys can find some value in these! I'll be sticking around this thread to help anybody who needs it, so feel free to post some questions/comments!

Thanks for your time!

Clear Presence Media, Feb 21, 2013 IP