1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guys, need your suggestions - I want to make an ebook - Hobby to cash

Discussion in 'General Business' started by david fern, Mar 30, 2013.

My hobby is drawing and already earned $3,200 from it in 2 years. (I make a logo, ilustrations, sort of things) I know it's not much but as an extra income, that's not bad I guess. and I think I want to make an ebook about it, maybe the ebook called "hobby to cash"... is that good?

but the problem is not that, I don't know where to start. lol.

do you have any suggestions or maybe what is the most thing you want to know when you hear about spending 1-3 hours a day doing your hobby and making some money?

My plan is I would sell this ebook for a really cheap price as $1-$2 maybe I am not sure... or this idea is not good at all??

any kind of suggestions would be appreciated.

david fern, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  2. pxgfx

pxgfx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe have a website instead and offer eBooks at the same time. If you can write, most definitely you'll do as good having a website with good and fresh content. As far as making money online is concerned, I think having a website that you can monetize is the best option in the long run.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
    pxgfx, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  3. david fern

david fern Member

Best Answers:
    thanks pxgfx, I do have that plan, having a website with good content and offering my ebook, but maybe the time is not right at this moment since I still focus on other business .. anyway, I'm not such a person who likes doing routine activity, that's why I love arts, haha. but thanks for reminding me one of my dreams.
    ;)

david fern, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  4. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How about writing your book as a blog? I`m sure you will earn more than selling an e-book for $1. Just try and write it offline, then publish a chapter every few days. You`ll earn more from ads.

webcosmo, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  5. david fern

david fern Member

Best Answers:
    sounds interesting, put on my blog, and earn from ads. I'll keep that fresh idea in my list. thanks webcosmo. :D

david fern, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  6. pxgfx

pxgfx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually the only thing most important of all is for you to take action! I have been interested as well with IM and all these affiliate marketing stuff but I wasn't able to make a lot. It's not bad to think of your options and study what you'll do. Just make sure that you take action, massive action. Eventually you'll get results. It's not easy and in one way or another may require you to do a little investing.

pxgfx, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  7. abbe77

abbe77 Member

Best Answers:
    But $1-$2 is not worth of price. Buyer will think it is a cheap and less value content so they will easy to skip over. Price must be over $10-15 . To attract customers , you can however offer free sample of ebook, may be one or two pages for their review before they buy.

abbe77, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  8. david fern

david fern Member

Best Answers:
    pxgfx : Yes, I'm taking action now .. with a tiny step everyday, since it's a new thing for me.
    abbe77 : that's a good idea, but I guess I need to research the market first to decide how much price the ebook is. not $1-2 for sure. thanks abbe77.

david fern, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  9. daveman

daveman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi David

I may be able to help you with this as I have helped others with similar projects in the past.

If you are serious there's a lot of work to do but it's easy if you enjoy what you're working on.

Let me know if you want my help.

Look forward to working with you

Thanks

David

By the way, my help is Free :) if we decide to work together.

daveman, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  10. david fern

david fern Member

Best Answers:
    wow, amazing, PM you right away.

david fern, Apr 10, 2013 IP