1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hand drawn Image/Logo Help

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Deborah Leach, Mar 5, 2012.

Hi All.
    I have a hand drawn logo that i need adjusting.... I want to use it to screen print, but in order to do so, I need it to be purely black and white (not greyscale) and to have a white, rather than black, background. (I would like some of the shading though, so maybe change the shading so its dots or hash so that it is still black and white?)
    I dont have photoshop unfortunatly, and tbh, i wouldnt know how to use it if i did....
    I Hope this makes sense...
    If anyone can help me out by with sorting it for me, or giving me some tips, i would be very grateful!!

Debbie

LOGO 300dpi (1).jpg

Deborah Leach, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. Husac

Husac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Debbie,

Nice draw...but to transform it into a logo it's a hell of a work. But this is what you can do:
    - if you have Corel Draw or Adobe Ilustrator you can transofrm the image into o logo (using the trace function ) - but there again, there will be a lot of work in tweaking the logo - because there are a lot of details, shadows...etc.

I have attached my version, as you can see it lacks some details.

Good luck!

logo.jpg

Husac, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  3. Deborah Leach

Deborah Leach Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, Thanks anyway.

Luckily my one of my friends has photoshop, and she very kindly spent a couple of days adjusting and tweaking it so that I can use it to print with.

Debbie

Deborah Leach, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  4. momintosif

momintosif Peon

Best Answers:
    use tutorial dude!!!!!!!

momintosif, Mar 10, 2012 IP