1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Happy Social Media Day

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by affiliateblue, Jul 1, 2011.

Did you know yesterday was Social Media Day? The second annual event was celebrated yesterday (June 30) as a day to celebrate all things social media. The global event let people meet up and discuss trends, the social media revolution, likes, dislikes - everything.

This leads me to my discussion prompt - what is your favorite thing about social media? How has its growth in popularity helped (or maybe not helped) your marketing efforts? What is your favorite social media network?

affiliateblue, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  2. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    I never new there was an event called social media day. Well the most thing i like about social media is the fact that it has made it easy to meet people and get to know them without necessarily knowing them in person. Also, in internet marketing, social media has gone a long way in making sure people earn through it.

chinasa, Jul 1, 2011 IP